Another wonderful security app for your android. lockwatch is such an amazing app that it emails the photograph and the gps location if somebody steal your android phone and tries to unlock your phone with a wrong password, or even if somebody tries to unlock your phone in your absence.
How it works
if somebody tries to unlock your phone with a wrong password, it takes a photo of the person being trying to unlock your phone through the front camera and identifies the location using gps and internet and emails the information to your email id, all these operations are done silently without getting noticed.
1) enable the default lock screen feature in your phone no need of thirdparty lock softwares.
2) install and open the app and turn on the alerts.
3) the app does not consumes battery much as it only runs when the wrong password is input.
4) also you can set the app to send emails after number of unlock attempts.
5) the internet should be on to work with this app.
JUST TRY IT......WORTH TRYING IT.....